Funding an innovative program at Oxford to advance the fight against malaria.
The largest source of methane emissions is not what you think.
The news about methane emissions from EPA’s greenhouse gas inventory was very good indeed.
Worth a deeper look...
- Why Moore’s Law doesn’t apply to clean technologies Varun Sivaram, Council on Foreign Relations
- Marcellus production led U.S. gas fields in 2013, EIA says NPR
- The oil export ban: A relic of the 1970s John Hess, Wall Street Journal
- California’s imported oil problem Jude Clemente, Forbes
- Highlights of the 2015 Annual Energy Outlook Energy Trends Insider
- The economy has never been greener Mark Perry, Carpe Diem blog
Shedding some light on some details many have missed.
Unconventional energy is turning out to be anything but.