ExxonMobil’s Perspectives blog is a place for open dialogue about meeting the world’s toughest energy challenges. We respect differences of opinion and hope you will join the conversation. To enable this, we have developed the following rules:
- Reading Perspectives does not require signing up, but if you would like to comment we ask that you do so. Anonymous comments will not be posted.
- Comments should be on-topic and related to an individual post.
- Comments should be respectful.
- Following standard practices, comments containing the following will not be posted:
- Spam, profanity, threatening or abusive language.
- Material that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, publicity rights or other rights of a third party.
- Customer service inquiries.*
- Because comments are moderated, they may take time to post. We will review them in accordance to the rules noted above and will do our best to post comments as quickly as we can. Comments posted outside normal business hours in the United States may take longer.
- Unfortunately, we cannot reply to all comments, but may do so from time to time to foster discussion.
In the spirit of blogging, we may link to other sites from time to time. Links to and from Perspectives do not imply an endorsement.
Thanks for reading Perspectives and sharing your views with us. (Updated: June 2010)
*Customer service inquiries, emergencies and questions about specific business issues should be directed to the appropriate contact listed at www.exxonmobil.com/contactus.