Offshore oil and gas development packs an economic punch.
Offshore energy a boost for the U.S. economy
A nation of frackers
The pace of energy transitions
New regulations issued to battle a problem that doesn’t exist.
Methane regulations – what are the facts?
Worth a deeper look...
- Fracking revolution leads to U.S. manufacturing boom Bernard L. Weinstein, Ft. Worth Star-Telegraph
- Studies confirm low methane leakage rates from natgas development Katie Brown, Energy in Depth
- U.S. must seize arctic energy role Gary Roughead, Wall Street Journal
- The blessing and the curse of U.S. tight oil R.T. Dukes, Forbes
- Q&A with Rapidan’s Robert McNally on global oil markets Real Clear Energy
- EPA's methane policy: Statistically trivial for the planet, terrible for the economy Mark Mills, Forbes
Fiddling with the definition of “subsidy.”
CO2 emissions from power plants are at a 27-year low.