To paraphrase former New York Mayor Ed Koch, “How’re we doin’?”
A novel take on whether ethanol mandates violate U.S. treaty obligations.
A problem with many laws is they become increasingly outdated as time passes.
An educator recounts some of the things that make her work so satisfying.
Worth a deeper look...
- Beware the IMF study on subsidies Tim Worstall, Forbes
- U.S. energy – it’s all about supply Mark Green, Energy Tomorrow
- Where are the Energy Unicorns? Still no sightings of commercial cellulosic ethanol. Robert Rapier, Energy Trends Insider
- Shale 2.0: Technology and the coming Big Data revolution in America’s shale oil fields Mark Mills, Manhattan Institute
- An American trade watershed Wall Street Journal editorial
- What does nuclear cost? It’s a difficult question to answer John Parsons, The Conversation
Take it from Cicero and thank a teacher.
Taking stock of ways to better combat diseases like malaria.